In today’s episode of Back Points, we sit down with Blake Roulo, the Head Coach of the Averett University Cougars, who describes a fascinating wrestling journey that includes:
- Getting pinned 10 times in a row in at the holiday duals in middle school,
- Losing an important friendship over a wrestle-off,
- Winning a state title as a junior
- Not being allowed to defend his title as a senior
- To becoming an 8x National High School Coaches Association National Champion
He has great stories to tell, and I hope you enjoy the show!